New Sensible Tuition Model
Same Inspiring Education
A BOLD COMMITMENT
Boulder Valley Waldorf School pioneers a sensible tuition model that:
- Has affordable tuition that makes and inspiring education available for more families.
- Is fiscally responsible for the school community.
- Has all tuition going to education.
- Has scholarships funded exclusively by donations.
- Has a 3-year fixed price, making budgeting predictable for families.
- Results in more students, making a healthy, vibrant community.
TUITION FOR THE NEXT 3 SCHOOL YEARS
2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19
Pre-K/Kindergarten, 2 or 3 days:
(for 3 & 4 year olds)
Pre-K/Kindergarten, 5 days:
(for 3 to 6 year olds)
“I will be paying less tuition and donating more (tax deductible). I am pleased that my donation to the Scholarship Fund will make it possible for more students to get this great education! ”
“Last year we were accepting Tuition Assistance – this year we will be able to pay Full Tuition for both our children.”
“We are so grateful to hear that families are pitching in to the Scholarship Fund. As a result, we can continue to send our child to Boulder Valley Waldorf School ”
“Financially speaking, we were on the fence about sending our second child to Boulder Valley. Now we can afford to send both of our children for practically the price of sending one!”