Boulder Valley Waldorf School is committed to following the laws of the State of Colorado’s pertaining to schools, health forms, and immunization records.
Colorado’s Immunization Certificate (or exemption form) must be completed for every student each year. Students without the proper records on file may not attend school. Health Appraisals must be completed by a physician for every year of Pre-K and Kindergarten, as well as before first grade. All newly-enrolled students, regardless of grade, must submit a Health Appraisal form upon enrollment. Further, all Middle School students who plan to participate in a sport are required to have a physician’s health appraisal each year with explicit permission for the sport.
- Immunization Electronic Certificate 1617 (and Instructions on how to complete certificate with your doctor, or Medical Exemption or Non-Medical Exemption)
- Health Appraisal (to be completed by your child’s physician)
- Physicians Authorizations to Administer Medications (to be completed by your child’s physician)
Additonal forms (as applicable):
- Middle School Athletic Permissions (physician’s signature required annually)
- Upper Grades Afterschool Waiver
- Early Bird and Extended Care Registration
- Allergy/Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
- Asthma Care Plan
Sign into Smart Tuition to make first payments.
If you are looking to apply to the school please contact Ruth Godberfforde. If you have any questions about enrollment paperwork, please contact school office directly at (303) 652-0130 or firstname.lastname@example.org