Application Process: Your Boulder Valley Waldorf application will include the following (all uploaded using bigSIS portal below) or you may email supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A photograph of your child
- Application fee, $40 per child
- If child has already attended school/day-care, a Teacher Questionnaire (to be completed by past teacher/child-care provider)
- Recent transcripts/report cards (past 2 years)
- Any assessments (from past 2 years)
- Online application (step 1) started in frame below may need to wait while loading. (Step 2 will start when you click “Create New Account”)
If you already have a bigSIS BVWS account and would like to apply for a sibling or start a new application: login to the parent portal, click on the “Admissions” tab and then click “Submit a new application” under the green button.
APPLY NOW! Step 1: Online application started with contact details in frame below. You may need to wait while loading. Step 2 will start when you click “Create New Account” or “Go to Admissions Portal” Then you will be prompted to set up a BigSIS account and may start full application. Your answers will be saved and you may complete the questions at your convenience.