Pre-School/Kindergarten, Elementary or Middle School Applications (and Parent-Child Sweet-Pea Registrations) may be completed on-line using a streamlined 2-step process! If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Ruth Godberfforde at (303) 652-0130. Please be sure to set up a time to visit the school first too!
For preK – 8th Grade Applications: Start by filling out your contact details below. Once you click the green “Submit Inquiry” button, a new green button will appear: “Create New Account”. Then you will be prompted to set up a BigSIS account and may start full application. Your answers will be saved and you may complete the questions at your convenience. Application will include the following (all uploaded using bigSIS portal below or you may email supporting documents to Ruth at email@example.com)
- A photograph of your child
- Application fee, $40 per child
- If child has already attended school/day-care, a Teacher Questionnaire – online or hard copy to be printed (completed by past teacher/child-care provider)
- Recent transcripts/report cards (past 2 years)
- Any assessments (from past 2 years)
- Online application (step 1) started in frame below may need to wait while loading. (Step 2 will start when you click “Create New Account”)
For Parent-Child Sweet-Pea Registrations: click here
Online application (step 1) started in frame below may need to wait while loading. (Step 2 will start when you click “Create New Account” or “Go to Admissions Portal”)
If you already have a bigSIS account and would like to apply for a sibling or start a new application: login to the parent portal, click on the “Admissions” tab and then click “submit a new application” under the green button.
If you would like us to mail you a hard-copy application, please contact us at (303) 652-0130 ext.15. You may scan the application and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (303) 568-7581 or mail to Boulder Valley Waldorf School ATTN: Enrollment 6500 W. Dry Creek Pkwy, Niwot, CO 80503 Returning families Re-enrollment paperwork | Register for Parent-Child Classes