Fanny Delaporte – Marigold Mixed-Age Preschool Lead Teacher
Fanny Delaporte’s deep understanding of the developing child guides her work with students and as a parent educator. Fanny is dedicated to inclusion of all students and helping families and children in challenging developmental phases.
Fanny’s contributions go beyond her responsibilities in the classroom. Fanny is known for being hard-working, creative, collaborative and thoughtful. She is enthusiastic both in nurturing children and working collaboratively with parents and colleagues. She approaches situations with a strong heart and willingness to work hard.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Kindergarten Teacher, Honolulu Waldorf School, Kailua, Hawaii
- Kindergarten Director, Kids at lake, Zurich, Switzerland
- Daycare Director, Kita Farbtupf Hombrechtikon, Zurich, Switzerland
- Rudolf Steiner Institute, Diploma as Kindergarten Teacher – State Certified in Germany and Switzerland Kassel, Germany
- Marie-Meierhofer Institute, Certificate for Early Childhood Organizational Management Zurich, Switzerland
Back to all Faculty and Staff