THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL STUDENTS:
- Enrollment Contract (coordinate with Admissions Office)
- Student Information Form & Permissions
Every year you must complete signed releases for your children. Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to BigSIS at https://bvwaldorf.bigsis.com/portal/
- Click here for help retrieving your username and password.
- Go to“Parent/Guardian” tab across the top.
- Click on “Requests for Information” tab along the left.
- Click on “Fill out Form” to complete the questions to update your emergency contacts as well as permissions for this school year. Whichever guardian starts process first will need to “claim form” and complete information on behalf of your child.
- Immunization Electronic Certificate
Complete certificate or exemptions with your doctor.
required for all children in Pre-K and Kindergarten AND all children with special health requirements or emergency medication
Health Appraisals expire 1-year from the date your child was last seen by a doctor for a health appraisal. Health appraisals must be completed by a physician each year.
Health-Related Forms (complete as needed)
- Allergy and Anaphylaxis Plan (to be completed by your child’s physician)
- Asthma Care Plan (to be completed by your child’s physician)
- Physician’s Authorization to Administer Medications (to be completed by your child’s physician)
- Middle School Athletic Permissions (physician’s signature required annually)
Additional School Forms (completed as needed)
Please complete these forms as needed.
Please complete these forms if you think there is a chance you will be helping out with a field trip & to help us match you with volunteer opportunities.
Add your business, find a service, support the BVWS community!
Learn about school festivals and activities, sign up to volunteer, get involved!
Update contact details including who is authorized to pick up your child(ren).
In order to keep everyone safe we have completely redesigned our drop-off to include daily health checks for grades and EC for the 20-21 school year. We are confident that our new processes will reduce exposure both during the drop-off process, and for children during school.
Grades | 8:05-8:25am
Early Childhood | 8:00-8:50am for Lavender | 9:00-9:50 for Marigold and Sunflower
- For Early Pick-Up, upon arrival to pick up the child, please come to the office to sign out your child, and obtain an “early pick-up” slip to take to the class teacher.
- Children in the EC Program need to be signed in each morning and signed out upon pick-up.
Grades and full-day Early Childhood children need to bring a lunch. Parents are requested to send a healthy, wholesome lunch along with a cloth napkin. Please no candy, gum, soda, or overly sweet desserts.
For 20-21 School Year, we are unable to offer Grades Extended Care as we are maintaining class groupings throughout each day in accordance with new health guidelines. For the Early Childhood, you may sign up to be in the classroom until 5pm, as space allows.
If your child is going to be absent for any reason please contact the front office by 9am (303) 652-0130 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please stop at the office to sign in your child and obtain a tardy pass
Please make every effort to schedule doctor, orthodontist, dentist, and other such appointments outside of school hours. If your child must leave school for the remainder of the day or for a few hours due to an appointment:
- Please try to arrange for times that will not impact classes.
- Contact your teacher directly at least one day in advance, if possible, stating the time you wish to pick them up, and the reason.
- Upon arrival to pick up the child:
- EC: Sign the child per standard EC sign in/sign out procedures.
- Grades: Come to the office to sign out your child, and obtain an “early pick-up” slip to take to the class teacher.
- If the child returns to school on the same day:
- EC: Follow sign in/sign out procedures in your classroom.
- Grades: Come to the office to sign in your child, and obtain a “tardy” slip to take to the class teacher.
Detailed information about day-to-day operations of our school can be found in our Parent Handbook.
Smart Tuition FAQ
Why is my monthly amount different?
Your total due may change each month due to fees, discounts, and adjustments to tuition that have been made by your school.
Who do I contact if I have a question regarding my bill?
You can call (888) 868-8828, 24/7 and a Smart Tuition representative will be happy to assist in answering your questions. If you disagree with the amount of tuition owed, then we will contact the school on your behalf and clarify the total due. Smart Tuition is not authorized to modify the amount of tuition due or arrange for alternative payment plans without the school’s approval.
Is there a way I can update my username and password?
You can update your password directly from your Smart Tuition account at www.parents.smarttuition.com or you can call us at (888) 868-8828 and a representative will be able to update your username and password.
I just realized my tuition is due in less than two days. What is the quickest way to make a payment?
Smart Tuition offers a couple of immediate payment options.
1. Pay online at www.parents.smarttuition.com
2. Over the phone 24/7, 365 days a year, by calling (888) 868-8828
Note: Payments made by phone and web are posted the same day they are received.
Can I pay using my bank's online bill pay service?
Yes, you can utilize your bank’s online bill pay service to send payments to Smart Tuition. However, there are a few things to note regarding online bill pay. Online bill pay services do NOT electronically transfer funds to Smart Tuition. Your bank will actually mail a check to Smart Tuition. Because of this, we advise that you set up your online bill pay to occur at least 7 days prior to your due date to ensure the check is received by Smart Tuition before the due date.
What is the Smart Tuition Parent Help Center and what can they help me with?
The Smart Tuition parent help center is where a dedicated team of parent specialists are available to assist with questions regarding your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
You can call (888) 868-8828, 24/7 and a Smart Tuition representative will be happy to assist in answering your questions.
Our team of specialists can:
• Provide you with balance information
• Take a payment
• Review your payment history with you
• Update your payment information
• Update your personal/contact information
• Provide/change your online username and password
• Address any concerns regarding your account
I am currently setup to pay automatically each month, but I need to setup new banking information. How can I go about doing that?
Changes to banking information MUST be made at least three business days before your next scheduled debit. You can update your banking information within your Smart Tuition account or you can call us directly at the parent help center.
What is my school's late payment policy?
If your payment is not made by your due date or you are carrying an outstanding balance, a late fee may apply. Smart Tuition will remind you of your upcoming payment to help you pay on time. We will also advise you when you have missed a payment to help you catch up and avoid future fees.
Are there bank fees associated with payments that are not successful?
A fee of $30 will be applied to your account for any failed payment processed via auto-debit, phone, web, and for failed check payments. Your bank may impose additional fees.
What credit cards do you accept?
Smart Tuition currently partners with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. You can use your debit card if it has one of the above-mentioned company logos displayed on the card. Please note that if you choose to use your debit card, it will be treated as a credit card and a 2.65% convenience fee will apply. If you would like to use your checking account to pay, you can do so by mailing a check, making a one-time payment, or setting up automatic monthly payments directly from your checking or savings account.
What can I do once I have logged into my Smart Tuition account online?
On our parent website, you can do the following:
•Make a payment
•Review payment history
•Change/edit your payment information
•Update your personal information
•View and print invoices (for mail in payers)
•See an itemized breakdown of tuition, fees, and discounts billed to your account
Please sign up for a time directly with your EC Lead Teacher.
Camp & Childcare During Conferences
Camp & drop-in childcare are available for enrolled students during Parent-Teacher Conferences. Camp is $20 for the afternoon (12:40 – 3:05 PM). There is no charge for drop-in childcare during your conference.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE TO BE NO UNSUPERVISED CHILDREN ON THE SCHOOL GROUNDS DURING CONFERENCES. THE SCHOOL IS CLOSED.