- Enrollment Contract (coordinate with Admissions Office)
- Student Information Form & Permissions
Every year you must complete signed releases for your children. Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to BigSIS at https://bvwaldorf.bigsis.com/portal/
- Click here for help retrieving your username and password.
- Go to“Parent/Guardian” tab across the top.
- Click on “Requests for Information” tab along the left.
- Click on “Fill out Form” to complete the questions to update your emergency contacts as well as permissions for this school year. Whichever guardian starts process first will need to “claim form” and complete information on behalf of your child.
- Immunization Electronic Certificate (Required annually Jul 1st)
Complete certificate or exemptions with your doctor.
- Health Appraisal required for all children in Pre-K and Kindergarten AND all children with special health requirements or emergency medication
Health Appraisals expire 1-year from the date your child was last seen by a doctor for a health appraisal. Health appraisals must be completed by a physician each year.
Health-Related Forms (complete as needed)
- Allergy and Anaphylaxis Plan (to be completed by your child’s physician)
- Asthma Care Plan (to be completed by your child’s physician)
- Physician’s Authorization to Administer Medications (to be completed by your child’s physician)
- Middle School Athletic Permissions (physician’s signature required annually)
Additional School Forms (Parent Chaperone complete as needed)
Please complete these forms if you think there is a chance you will be helping out with a field trip & to help us match you with volunteer opportunities.
- Field Trip Driver Procedures
- Overnight Field Trip Chaperone Forms
- Parent Farm Field Trip Waiver (sign & return to office)
More Back-to-school Information
Add your business, find a service, support the BVWS community!
Learn about school festivals and activities, sign up to volunteer, get involved!
Update contact details including who is authorized to pick up your child(ren).
Blackbaud Tuition Management (formerly Smart Tuition) FAQ
Boulder Valley is partnered with Blackbaud Tuition Management (formerly Smart Tuition) for the processing and collection of tuition and fees. You can use use your bank account, automatic withdrawal, debit or credit cards to make payments. If you prefer, you can sync your Blackbaud account with a “Bill Pay” account associated with your bank. In addition, there is an app that can be used on both iPhone and Android platforms to pay any bills you wish from your phone. Please call (888) 868-8828, 24/7 for a Blackbaud representative to assist in answering your questions.
Who do I contact if I have a question regarding my bill?
You can call (888) 868-8828, 24/7 and a Blackbaud representative will be happy to assist in answering your questions. If you disagree with the amount of tuition owed, then we will contact the school on your behalf and clarify the total due. Blackbaud is not authorized to modify the amount of tuition due or arrange for alternative payment plans without the school’s approval.
Is there a way I can update my username and password?
You can update your password directly from your Blackbaud account at https://parent.blackbaud.school/Login.aspx or you can call us at (888) 868-8828 and a representative will be able to update your username and password.
I am currently setup to pay automatically each month, but I need to setup new banking information. How can I go about doing that?
Changes to banking information MUST be made at least three business days before your next scheduled debit. You can update your banking information within your Blackbaud account or you can call us directly at the parent help center.
Why is my monthly amount different?
Your total due may change each month due to fees, discounts, and adjustments to tuition that have been made by your school.
I just realized my tuition is due in less than two days. What is the quickest way to make a payment?
Blackbaud offers a couple of immediate payment options.
1. Pay online at https://parent.blackbaud.school/Login.aspx
2. Over the phone 24/7, 365 days a year, by calling (888) 868-8828
Note: Payments made by phone and web are posted the same day they are received.
Can I pay using my bank's online bill pay service?
Yes, you can utilize your bank’s online bill pay service to send payments to Blackbaud. However, there are a few things to note regarding online bill pay. Online bill pay services do NOT electronically transfer funds to Blackbaud. Your bank will actually mail a check to Blackbaud. Because of this, we advise that you set up your online bill pay to occur at least 7 days prior to your due date to ensure the check is received by Blackbaud before the due date.
What is my school's late payment policy?
If your payment is not made by your due date or you are carrying an outstanding balance, a late fee may apply. Blackbaud will remind you of your upcoming payment to help you pay on time. We will also advise you when you have missed a payment to help you catch up and avoid future fees.
Are there bank fees associated with payments that are not successful?
A fee of $30 will be applied to your account for any failed payment processed via auto-debit, phone, web, and for failed check payments. Your bank may impose additional fees.
What is the Blackbaud/Smart Tuition Parent Help Center and what can they help me with?
The Blackbaud/Smart Tuition parent help center is where a dedicated team of parent specialists are available to assist with questions regarding your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! You can call (888) 868-8828, 24/7 and a Blackbaud representative will be happy to assist in answering your questions.
Our team of specialists can:
• Provide you with balance information
• Take a payment
• Review your payment history with you
• Update your payment information
• Update your personal/contact information
• Provide/change your online username and password
• Address any concerns regarding your account