Click to see successful in-person learning, five days a week…
Students wear masks
Preschoolers at play
Explore the 38-acre campus and discover what it is for children to thrive at every age
- A safe and nurturing environment with just the right amount of challenge
- Small class sizes
- Lively and broad curriculum experiences creating a love of learning
- Integrated academic and artistic activities with engaging connections to subject matter
Students are learning in person 5-days a week
- We maximize student academic and social-emotional growth, and engage all students, by providing opportunities for in-person learning in a safe way during this health crisis.
- The well-being and safety of our students, teachers and community is paramount. We also know that being out of school has had a significant impact on our students and families.
For this unique year, in particular, we are proud of
- small class learning cohorts
- separated indoor classrooms, with no big shared corridors or large common bathrooms
- creative pioneering faculty, staff and parent body
- outdoor classrooms for 20-21
- working closely with the Boulder County Health and the State Education Department
Affordable private Waldorf education in the Boulder Valley.
Parent-Child classes, Pre-School/ Kinder-garten and Elementary Grades through Middle School: an innovative and proven curriculum with a track record of success.
A dynamic and accomplished faculty deeply invested in student success.
Boulder Valley Waldorf School has been not only a wonderful educational foundation for our children, but a gift of balance for our entire family.
I am so grateful for the experience that my daughter and I have had at BVWS. From Kindergarten – 8th grade I felt that she was taken care of and honored for who she is. Beauty, creativity and heart are so important to me, and it was ever present in her education. The curriculum, and the attentiveness and mastery of the teachers far surpassed my expectations.
Graduating from Boulder Valley, our oldest made a significant change into a large public high school. She has transitioned beautifully with relative social ease and straight A’s, including in advanced math.