Click to see successful in-person learning, five days a week…
Outdoor Classrooms on 38 acres
Students wear masks: 1st-8th Grade
Preschoolers at play
Explore the 38-acre campus and discover what it is for children to thrive at every age
- A safe and nurturing environment with just the right amount of challenge
- Small class sizes
- Lively and broad curriculum experiences creating a love of learning
- Integrated academic and artistic activities with engaging connections to subject matter
Students are learning in person 5-days a week
- We maximize student academic and social-emotional growth, and engage all students, by providing opportunities for in-person learning in a safe way during this health crisis.
- The well-being and safety of our students, teachers and community is paramount. We also know that being out of school has had a significant impact on our students and families.
For this unique year, in particular, we are proud of
- outdoor classrooms
- small class learning cohorts
- separated indoor classrooms, with no big shared corridors or large common bathrooms
- creative pioneering faculty, staff and parent body
- working closely with the Boulder County Health and the State Education Department
Affordable private Waldorf education in the Boulder Valley.
Parent-Child classes, Pre-School/ Kinder-garten and Elementary Grades through Middle School: an innovative and proven curriculum with a track record of success.
A dynamic and accomplished faculty deeply invested in student success.
Boulder Valley Waldorf School has been not only a wonderful educational foundation for our children, but a gift of balance for our entire family.
Graduating from Boulder Valley, our oldest made a significant change into a large public high school. She has transitioned beautifully with relative social ease and straight A’s, including in advanced math.
I am so grateful for the experience that my daughter and I have had at Boulder Valley Waldorf School. From Kindergarten through 8th grade I felt that my daughter was taken care of and honored for who she is. Beauty, creativity and heart are so important to me, and it was ever present in her education. The curriculum, and the attentiveness and mastery of the teachers far surpassed my expectations.
While some are concerned with educating their children outside the mainstream, the values of the Boulder Valley approach do not come at the expense of learning to live in the world. Their values of patience, diligence, personal responsibility and the natural unfolding of children are the very strength of a program for preparing children to succeed in the world.