2nd Grade Teacher 2021-22
Kelly Morrow joined Boulder Valley Waldorf with extensive experience in both Waldorf Education and in the public school setting. As a Class Teacher for many years, Kelly has been recognized as a loving authority who can see each individual while cultivating the whole within a class. She enjoys sharing her love of nature, travel, and storytelling with the children in the classroom. She has also served as a leader within Waldorf Education in mentoring/evaluation, curriculum development, assessment, parent enrichment, and teacher education.
- Waldorf Class Teacher Certificate, Grades 1-8. Rudolf Steiner College, Fair Oaks, CA
- Master of Science in Reading. Nazareth College, Rochester, NY
- Bachelor of Science in Special/Elementary Education Cum Laude. State University of New York, Geneseo, NY
- Transdisciplinary Therapeutic Educator Certificate including Extra Lesson, Gradalis Institute, Petaluma, CA
- Courses in Waldorf Collaborative Counseling: Social Inclusion, Therapeutic Storytelling, Death and Grief. Antioch College, Keene, NH
Kelly’s also enjoyed developing the art of convening and facilitating meetings, respectfully hearing different voices, while guiding a group to a collaborative decision. In her time outside of school, Kelly enjoys international travel, hiking, writing, storytelling and is a published author!